If you have a hard time locating a physician that will prescribe you medicinal marijuana in Massachusetts CCMA can help.
In order to become a legal medical cannabis user, a patient must obtain a written letter from their doctor, who will certify the patient’s qualifying medical condition for the purpose of medical marijuana treatment.
Question’s for your physician:
- Will you provide me with a certification for medical marijuana treatment?
- Will you refer me to a physician who may provide such a certification?
- What are the medical pros and cons of using such a treatment?
- What is the recommend delivery system for my condition? Smoking? Vaporizing? Edibles?
- What is the recommended dosage amount and frequency for my condition?
If your current physician is unwilling or unable to provide you with a written certification for medical cannabis, CCMA can help you locate a physician that may be able to do so.